1. The Working Holiday Visa

Monday, August 8, 2015

Australia’s Working Holiday Maker visa programme is a great way for young people aged 18-30 to have an extended holiday in Australia and earn money through short-term employment. There are two types of Working Holiday Maker visas: Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) and Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462). The visa you should apply for depends on your country of citizenship. These types of visas allow you to stay and work in Australia for up to 12 months. Read More

2. Australia Immigration’s Website Changed

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Due to official integration of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and Australian Customs and Border Protection Service, as well as the establishment of the Australian Border Force, Australia Immigration new website was launched at www.border.gov.au.

Department’s email domain has also changed to firstname.lastname@border.gov.au. While information sent to former @immi.gov.au and @customs.gov.au email addresses will be delivered to the intended recipients at border.gov.au. Read More